Jesus tells the Disciples 4 things:
- Don’t tell anyone about what they just said! v21:
- Jesus told them that He must die but will rise from the dead! v22:
- Jesus reminded them of what a Disciple is! v23:
take up cross = “kill” self = say no to sin!
follow Christ = listen and obey!
- Jesus gives promises! v24-27:
What are the Biblical Principles for us to apply?
1. Who is Jesus to you personally?
2. If someone asks you, “who is Jesus?”, can you share truths Jesus would approve?
3. A Believer of Jesus Christ is called to be His Disciple. Luke 9:23
4. Live your life with the Promises from Jesus Christ! Luke 9:24
Don’t get ahead of Jesus. Luke 9:33
We Listen to Jesus. Luke 9:34-36
What Biblical principles can we note and apply to our own lives?
· God desires to reveal His glory to people!
· God and Jesus are speaking, through the Holy Spirit!
· Jesus desires an intimate relationship with each one of us!