The Fire was not Consuming the Bush
- It was because of the presence of God's Fire that made it different.
- With God's Fire the Bush became God's Dwelling Place.
- With God's Fire, this bush became God's Mouthpiece.
God is looking for people to tell others about salvation, redemption, renewal and restoration. God is looking for people to be His mouthpiece.
- With God's Fire, this bush became a place of purity and transformation.
- With God's Fire this bush became an Everlasting Witness.
We have these stories in the church universal.
We have these stories in the Church of the Nazarene.
We have the stories in GracePointe.
God is waiting to send His Spirit upon you, in you and through you…
so that your bush never burns up!