Background and history:
Peter was doing what he was told to do:
Spread the gospel, be a servant for the Lord Jesus Christ. What happens?
Not for any reason of his own, he is placed in jail, he is put in prison,
he is being detained and persecuted for something the Lord Himself told him to do.
There are two ways you can react.
(1) Be mad at God and give up:
(2) Know that you are doing all that you know to do and be praying that God will honor what you are doing and intercede and do something amazing.
Let’s start with Peters side:
The other side was the church earnestly praying:
Prayer appears easy to do, but reality, is hard.
Prayer is communication with God and you won’t have a good prayer life if you are not in an active relationship with the Lord.
- It was the power of God that provided Peters escape.
- It was the power of God that sent the angel.
- It was the power of God that loosed those chains.
- It was the power of God that opened that gate.
How can you become a prayer warrior?
One who looks to the impossible because with God all things are possible!
Don’t Lose Faith…