- Some tried to make invalid excuses.
- Some were violent and rebelled against the king’s authority?
- Both the good and the bad were invited into the wedding hall, until it was filled.
Romans 3:23, says that "... all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (NIV).
Galatians 3:28 says "There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus" (NIV).
- Although they were sinners and Gentiles, they did not insult the king as the original guests had.
- The metaphor here is repentance because it is through Jesus Christ that we are justified.
Galatians 3:27 says "for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ" (NIV).
Accept, Respond, Obey!
As there is Hope when:
I Realize I am an Heir of God.
GPNAZ - Weekly Scripture Reading
Join us as we “Journey Together” through God’s Word.
2 Kings 17:7-20
3 John 9-12
I Peter 5:1-5