I HAVE A FRIEND WHO… “Is trying to be Superman”
Be warned against the traps of everyday life…
We have this idea that somehow we can control our lives!
STEPS TO AVOIDING THE TRAPS
- Acknowledge the fact that God is in control. (22-23)
- Understand your worth; value and competency are NOT controlled by our appearance or our performance. (23-30)
“It has everything to do with the fact that I made you!”
- Agree that your hard work and due diligence will never replace God’s plan for your life. (31)
God is trying to get you to relax!
- Every time I put my faith and confidence in self or others and NOT in God. The RESULT: Anxiety shows up!
- Understand that through giving you transfer your faith from things on earth to things eternal in heaven. (32-24)
Your treasure will determine where your heart is!