Where did the idea of the Grapes come from?
Jesus is the Vine.
- The Source of Life & The Source of Fruit
- He takes away or lifts the branches.
- He prunes and cleans the branches.
- He throws away worthless parts.
- He gets the praise when the fruit is produced.
- I have no life of myself.
- I am not the end product; fruit is!
- I play a critical role in God’s plan.
I only bear fruit as I abide in the Vine.
- Any success I achieve without the power of God is just another word for failure!
What does it mean to “abide”?
- Taking the Word in!
- Living the Word out!
THE GENERATION THAT JESUS IS LOOKING FOR IS THE ONE
WHO WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH JESUS!