“Seeing God’s View of You”
Lasting change requires more than healing the physical scars.
Healing is needed of our inner, emotional scars!
WHAT CREATES THOSE INNER SCARS?
- Rejection: we all face it in life, sometimes from our:
Jesus faced rejection!
Isaiah 53:3,” He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.”
John 1:11, “He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.”
HOW DOES GOD HEAL THOSE INNER SCARS?
By a Transforming Process:
- The renewing of our mind!
- Filling our life with truth!
John 8:32, “Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
- By understanding God’s View of You!
- I’m acceptable! (Romans 14:1, 3, 15:7)
- I’m valuable! (Luke 12:24, Isaiah 43:4, Mark 8:36-37)
- I’m lovable! (Matthew 22:37-39, Isaih 54:10
- I’m forgivable! (Isaiah 43:25, I John 1:9)
- I’m capable! (Philippians 4:13)
Let God renew your life! You can be transformed by His truth!
Don’t waste your present on the past! It is never too late to begin again!
“THE REST OF YOUR LIFE CAN BE THE BEST OF YOUR LIFE”