Part #4 – "Moving from Destructive Anger to Dynamic Action"
What is Anger?
- One of our most basic _emotions_
- It is neither _constructive_ or _destructive__
- Our _action__, motivated by our _heart_, determines our anger.
What’s the difference between Destructive and Constructive Anger?
- Destructive anger is _sinful_ and _selfish_
- Ex. Genesis 3 & 4
- Where does Destructive Anger come from? (James 4)
- _Disappointed__ desires
- _Dreaded__ fear
- _Determined_ rebellion
- _Unfulfilled_ demands
- Constructive anger is _loving_ and _productive_
- How can we handle our anger in Godly ways?
- Take _responsibility_ for it
- Repent and give it to God
- _Redirect_ your anger
- Seek reconciliation
- James 1:9 | Quick, Slow, Slow