Our identity is important - so important, in fact,
that we spend time, energy, and money “finding” ourselves…
Baptism Unites us in the Death of Christ.
- The act of Jesus’s baptism was one of identity.
In Baptism, Resurrection has the Final Word.
- The church can sow seeds of resurrection in the most difficult places in the world.
- Hope should be part of the baptized identity.
- We are no longer trapped in a cycle of sin but are freed from it.
Our Identity is Ultimately Found in our Baptism:
Being United in Christ’s Death and Resurrection.
- Embracing this identity leads to freedom.
- The question is not what would Jesus do, but Who would Jesus be?
Remember our baptism…
Remember who we are…
to join the mission of God in the world
as we are transformed each day to look more and more like Christ.