I Corinthians 1: 18-31
What Does it Mean that Jesus is Lord?
Acts 2:36, “God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified both Lord and Messiah.”
We are little kings and queens of the kingdom:
Matthew 18:28, “Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things when the son of man sits on His glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.”
Our job as little king and queens:
Luke 6:40, The student is not above the teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like their teacher.”
- Giving up all other god options.
- Joyfully participating in the kingdom of God
- Embrace and live a Holy Life
“Remember, that when we go out there to do our work, we carry His name with us!”
- Life in the Kingdom of God
Questions for Reflection:
- You are a kingdom citizen. Can this be said of you?
- Once, outsiders observed Christians living remarkable lives. It can be so again. What say you?