1 Timothy 4:7-10, 15-16
Pastor Charlie Ashby
Confession, worship, and celebration are vital in the life of a believer and a church.
- According to scripture, confession is simply our EXPRESSION of our need for Jesus.
- We are HUMAN and we will fail.
The Call for Confession
1 John 1:9; James 5:16; Psalm 32:5
- Worship is our RESPONSE for the good things Jesus has done in our lives.
- Worship is anything we do that GLORIFIES God.
The Call for Worship
Psalm 65:6; Romans 12:1; Isaiah 12:5
- Celebrating should be a HIGH POINT in the church.
- At no point should we ever DOUBT or JUDGE the works of God. We are no better that the PHARISEES if we do so.
The Call for Celebration
Psalm 150 and Ecclesiastes 3:4