Philippians 2:12-13, Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.
Making Jesus Lord of All runs counter to everything our secular culture teaches us. When he is Lord of all we do several things:
- Give him priority over all.
- We acknowledge Him as creator of everything.
- We submit ourselves to Him.
- We seek to please Him in all we do.
- We think of him first and foremost in our thoughts.
- We worship and adore him as a part of our daily routine.
What does it mean to Make Jesus Lord in these areas of our lives and really mean it?
- Reactions and Moods
- Spending habits
God is more interested in the conversation than he is our fine tuning our master plan.
It is in our conversation that we make Jesus Lord of All of our life!