In the Old Testament you hear that: Someone is coming!
In the Gospels you can read: Someone has come!
In the remainder of the New Testament we hear: He is coming again!
Romans 10:14 "How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?"
You and I are called to talk Jesus where we are sent!
This is so significant to God that…
- God declares that the very feet of those who tell others about Jesus are beautiful.
God has stepped back and handed us the brush (Feed my sheep and my lambs)!
- God believes in us!
He believes that we can tell others about Jesus. The “good news”
- You don’t have to do this alone!
2. God reminds me that my feet determine my direction.
- If our feet are set on the path of sharing with others about Jesus…
we may face.
3. God models for me that “good things” can happen If my feet follow Jesus!
- He didn’t join in with their sinful behavior,